PPE Coverall SB004 Technical Datasheet
360 Hood with Gusset Providing Added Layer of Particulate Barrier in Absence of N95 Respirator*
PPE Coverall SBD-002 is our most versatile PPE Coverall that is the ﬁrst choice for a host of environments with liquid chemical threats.
key features :
- Unique Multi Layered Non-Woven Fabric PP featuring membrane lamination.
- Fabric Sourced from ISO, GMP and OHSAS certiﬁed manufacturer.
- Membrane Lamination provides beneﬁcial combination of Water Pressure Penetration and Breathability.
- Liquid-tight seams by use of sealing tape overlay over seam elasticated waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm ﬂap for convenience and additional protection
- Overall Protection with Gusseted Hood
liquid Protection : Type 4 – Liquid Spray (EN 14605-2005+A1.2009)
dust protection : Type 5 – Solid Airborne Particulates (EN ISO 13982-1:2004)
Biological Protection : Class 3 – Synthetic Blood Penetration Resistance (EN ISO 16603:2004)
Breathable : Class 3 – Resistance to Water Vapour (EN ISO 11092:2014)
Suit Polypropylene Layered Fabric with Membrane Lamination
Zipper CFC Braided Two Way Sliders With Storm Flap
Elastic Neoprene Rubber and Polyester
This product does not contain components made from natural rubber latex.
∗This is not a replacement of N95 masks. Users to exercise their own
discretion if using this without N95 based on the risk factors exposed to.
Our free size garments will allow suﬃcient movement for the task whilst maintaining a secure ﬁt.
Typical applications may include : Hospital OT, Healthcare, Chemical Mixing, Insectiside Spraying and Paint Spraying. In all cases, a risk assessment should be carried out. Always read product user information. Use limitations and performance data should be considered to ascertain the protection required. If in doubt, contact a safety professional.
The table below shows the performance of this product when tested under laboratory conditions. Please note that the tests
may not reﬂect the reality of use and do not account for factors such as excessive heat and mechanical wear.
|Basis Weight||NWSP 130.1||GSM||70|
|Tensile Strength MD||NWSP 110.4||N/5cm||120|
|Tensil Strength CD||NWSP||110.4 N/5cm||60|
|Elongation MD||NWSP 110.4||%||55|
|Resistance to Liquid|
|Penetration @ 60 mbr||NWSP80.6||cmWc||95|
|Resistance Test||ISO 16603||—||Class 3|