PPE Coverall SBD -001Technical Datasheet
Made From Fabric Meeting ISO 16603 Class 3 Requirements
PPE Coverall from Easy Cool SBD 001 is designed for environments involving long hours of workand requiring protection involving long hours of work and requiring protection against dusts and light liquid spalshes, ie. situtations that cover all auxiliary and peripheral level activities in infection protection and sanitation.
key features :
- unique multi layered (sms type) Non-Woven Fabric PP featuring micro pore ﬁltration layers sandwiched between strong outer layers.
- Fabric Sourced from ISO, GMP and OHSAS certiﬁed manufacturer
- Unique combination of Materials in Fabric providing optimum combination of BFE Protection and breathability.
- Serged seaming and elasticated waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with storm ﬂap for convenience and additional protection.
liquid Protection : Type 6 – Light Liquid Splashes (EN 13034:2005)
dust protection : Type 5 – Solid Airborne Particulates (EN ISO 13982-1:2004)
Biological Protection : Class 3 – Synthetic Blood Penetration Resistance (EN ISO 16603:2004)
Breathable : Class 3 – Resistance to Water Vapour (EN ISO 11092:2014)
Our free size garments will allow suﬃcient movement for the task whilst maintaining a secure ﬁt.
Typical applications may include : Health Care Facilities, Light Duty/Dry Sanitation, pharmaceutical, general industrial clean-up, general powder handling and food processing. In all cases, a risk assessment should be carried out. Always read product user information. Use limitations and performance data should be considered to ascertain the protection required. If in doubt, contact a safety professional.
The table below shows the performance of this product when tested under laboratory conditions. Please note that the tests may not reﬂect the reality of use and do not account for factors such as excessive heat and mechanical wear.
|Basis Weight||NWSP 130.1||GSM||70|
|Tensile Strength MD||NWSP 110.4||N/5cm||120|
|Tensil Strength CD||NWSP||110.4 N/5cm||60|
|Elongation MD||NWSP 110.4||%||55|
|Resistance to Liquid|
|Penetration @ 60 mbr||NWSP80.6||cmWc||95|
|Resistance Test||ISO 16603||—||Class 3|